Thursday, January 14, 2010

Touch Screen Media Center Best Parts For Home Theatre PC?

Best Parts for Home Theatre PC? - touch screen media center

Currently, 2x HDMI (DISH Network VIP622 and Xbox360) TV managed with 3 HDMI audio output and the TV via the digital optical output for the Yamaha YSP-1100th

I would like to HDMI devices to your PC and the TV HDMI connection to connect, but reading is probably no HDMI input for PC-card?

Anyway, what you are on your PC:
1. Blue-Ray burner (best model / cost)
2. HD graphics card (ATI HD3870 X2 regard to 1GB, but I had some) with the video composite / component etc.
3. HDTV tuner? / FM
4. 2-4 GB memory (not work in 64-bit will see 4GB?)
5. 600W PSU enough? GPU card is intense force
6. Need a good motherboard and Intel Core Duo prefer. (me the right direction: P)
7. Subject (looking Ahanix MCE701 Media Center Case with touch screen 7 ", but I'll be able to see a home theater to run)
8. 500-SATA-1000MB.
9. An operating system to run it (Vista Ultimate)
10. Wireless keyboard / mouse and remote control.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I offer my 2 cents coins ...

2) the 3870 is great, I have in my DDR4

4) Windows something like 3.2 GB to 4 GB

5) 600W should be sufficient for dual-card configuration (I assume Crossfire) ... receive a quality entirely PSU

6) I'm abit, I used the I-45CV My Media Box

Led 8), many are made in the same place, all on the same level of noise.

My other 2 cents ... get a very CPU cooler, I used a ZEROTHERM CF800 is the best I had in my ATX case soon.

Post a Comment