Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Hot Womens Bodies How Does It Feel When A Girl Is Attracted To A Girl?

How does it feel when a girl is attracted to a girl? - big hot womens bodies

I was right, I took things twice. After that, it's never the same:)
I just want to know what other lesbian and bisexual women feel when they want a girl to see her, and yet she loves, or at least that.
I see a man whom I love and I'm excited because it gives me warm feelings of the soul, but
I see a girl I like, and if I can feel her eyes on me, and I think she loves that the experiences of an enormous heat down there, even butterflies.
And the problem is that when I imagine the bodies of women who simply can not get a thrill, even a little. While in a Mans yes ...
Some bi lez or has problems with girls dream about, and who still love the girl in real life in a little sex, and how he fell, when a girl is considered likand immediately warm? I normally do:)

2 comments:

BBB said...

You know, it's the same for me too.
I'm bi and all. But my situation is somewhat complicated. I absolutely adore women, because I think their beauty is something that excites you'll never find a husband, and at the same time I am physically by men sexually.
When it comes to the female body, but it is quite normal for me. It is like any other picture that I see. I am not sexually attracted to a woman's body. But do fantasies about things with him is another matter. :-)
and if I see a girl I like, I can not usually hot, I am nervous and sweating a bit from losing to my cool and I can not control my body. An example of this is that I start to tremble.
I hope that helped!

lovemyla... said...

I am bi some degree.
I am attracted to Le Mans, where it seems that David Beckham - strong, lean athletic body, Nice, shoulders and back and a six-pack ... Yum! But how often have I in this case? Perhaps once a year ... if at all.
Other than that I like girls. When I see my enthusiasm butterfly, I get very dizzy and shy. I really want to kiss her. If I imagine the things with her ... and yes, your body makes me on! When I see a woman with a good body turns me on ... My mind raced to the idea. This occurs in individuals. I like when a girl, and she wants to go back, if we make eye contact, that - no words, and my heart starts racing like crazy.

Post a Comment