Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blank Jewelry Mount Anyone Know A Good Place To Get A Custom Metal Stamp Made To Mark My Jewelry? And Blank Brass Tags To Stamp?

Anyone know a good place to get a custom metal stamp made to mark my jewelry? And blank brass tags to stamp? - blank jewelry mount

You must be a sign of my jewelry had my custom logo and / or trademark. I plan InfinityStamps.com more precisely, its Tagmat system appears a good option to minimize errors in the distance.

If you used it? If any of the jewelry makers out there a better source?

I am also looking for bronze blank labels on the label, but InfinityStamps.com is a bit expensive, but they have my stamp.

Ideas? Where did you go to their jewelry complete?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Etsy has a group of deliveries. Perhaps a search might produce some results at a good price.

Anonymous said...

Etsy has a group of deliveries. Perhaps a search might produce some results at a good price.

Post a Comment