Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Gpsphone Pokemon Cheats Fire Red How Do You Use Gameshark Codes On GPSPhone? For Pokemon Leafgreen?

How do you use gameshark codes on GPSPhone? For Pokemon Leafgreen? - how to gpsphone pokemon cheats fire red

Hello,
In the experiment, codes gameshark gpSPhone add [a Game Boy Advance emulator on iTouch / iPod.

I do not know if I use bad tricks [Pokemon Leaf Green], either because the cheats dont work, or crashes the game, or is it because I'm not quite sure if I'm doing the right way.

How do I enter codes / What are the codes for Leaf Green?
Sorry, I'm a noob.
Thanks

1 comments:

Bill K said...

Many people are not quite sure how that still goes on ... Even me. I think I know gpSPhone the basic idea to do this, SSH file code, the code it will be, but so far no one really knows. wait about a month and a few videos up probabbly

Post a Comment